A place to remind you the simple things in life that really matter.

25 March 2011

'People User', are Born Losers


False friends are worse than open enemies - Proverb

It is far better to be alone, than to be in bad company - George Washington

“The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie” - Ann Landers


Ever wonder since when you've ever done anything so bad that you've received evil for the good you've done? 

I for one, get that a lot and, for crying out loud, what the heck is wrong with them?! Most of the time I blame myself for 'being nice'(and what is wrong with that?.. seriously?!) and underestimate human's ability to 'deceive', and oh! how I hate 'finger pointing' and the too-popular 'blame game'! In general, I still think most people are nice, but damn!, I just know too much of the opposite type these days. 

If you've been reading my blog for awhile you know that I make jewelry (besides, I surf a lot so I know loads of great useful stuff online), and so for that reason, someone came along and try her luck on me. The trick was like, oh! you are my friend and I want us to do business together, then at the end of the day, she can't help but showing her true color and true intention that she want me in so she could use my knowledge on jewelry making and building online store for her to, at the end, take all the credit and dump all the blames available on me (I have so many more of these kind of people around). 

The amazing thing about these people is, they are just 'full of it'. They don't know much about anything, but they will talk as if they are the one inventing everything ever work in this world. Every time they talk, I shake my head thinking 'what a loser' they are (you know I don't use the word 'disgusting' a lot, but yeah.. they are DISGUSTING!).

So 'PEOPLE USER' if you are reading this, this is no place for people like you. You should be asham of yourself and go hide somewhere. 

For those who was used, or 'are' used right now, wake up and toughen up. Being good has limit and you are not to be looked down on by any users (or you can call them 'born losers'). They are 'not cool' and not going to be useful in your life. Kick them out of your circle and you'll find yourself a lot happier.

Peace.  



4 comments:

Jinnia said...

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I hope more respectful people will come along!

Tak-Thitima said...

Thanks Jinnia,
Thanks for dropping by. It could have been pretty bad if I don't know the person's true intention. I thank God for the choices I have, and the decision I've made concerning the matter.

My regards to your family. :)

Siv Maria said...

Hi, I am a new follower coming from the week-end bloghop-I really enjoy your blog and I am looking forward to coming back and reading more-Hope you come and visit me too :)

SuperT said...

Thanks Siv, Lovely to hear you enjoy my blog. I'll drop by some times soon. :)

Follow

Copyright © Give It Some Thoughts | Powered by Blogger
Design by Saeed Salam | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com