A place to remind you the simple things in life that really matter.

14 April 2011

Is You Focus Shifted?


I've read this from one of my emails today and feel like sharing it with you. So here goes;

"Today's Seed" from E-MIN  -  Apr. 14, 2011
  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 For in Christ, neither our most conscientious religion nor disregard
  of religion amounts to anything. What matters is something far more
  interior: faith expressed in love. You were running superbly! Who
  cut in on you, deflecting you from the true course of obedience?
  (Gal 5:6-7 MSG)

  Prayer: LORD, some people try to persuade me that I have to follow
  their list of rules to be accepted by You. It may not sound bad when
  I hear it, but in the end, it hurts our relationship because it
  shifts my focus from faith in You to works that I do. My relation-
  ship with You works by our mutual love for each other. Help me
  be aware of anything that would limit it. In Jesus' name, Amen.

____________________________________________________________

Sometimes we lost for direction. We thought we're doing the right thing, but that thing we thought is right might not be the thing that matter. Praying wholehartedly, and liten quietly is still the very thing I do and nothing else.

How about you?
Is your focus shifted?

Peace.

3 comments:

Renz said...

My focus shifts once in a while but to myself focused most of the time I spend few moments of silence at a special place at home before I go about my daily activities. I hanged spiritual art on this small space and it's radiating with positivism and I'm happy everytime I spend few minutes on it.

Tak-Thitima said...

@Renz, my guess is, people's focus shift all the time and we need clear and uninterrupted determination to keep us on the right track. Thanks for the comment left. Have a great day.^^

Renz said...

I agree! :) Great post

Follow

Copyright © Give It Some Thoughts | Powered by Blogger
Design by Saeed Salam | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com