A place to remind you the simple things in life that really matter.

29 July 2011

Silent Cry



I've been away for quite some times, and really to be honest, I was just busy trying to understand how should we all live happily without a single drop of worry.

So I've been reading a lot and I keep going back to my bible. There, it seems, I could find some solid answers to my throbbing headache questions. I've found that when you keep to Him, He wipe away your fear and worries the way no one else could. I kept on reading and am inspired to come up with this poem I wrote I want to share with you today. Here it is;


So many things, too my problems.
So much worries, too many blocked roads.
So much burden, too many distractions.
They are distracting me from You.
They are pulling me away.

What is there to hope for?
In despair I am tempted to make peace with failure.

Lying lips are whispering, where are You? Are You even real?
I started to repeat it's murmur.

Dirty hands are pulling my legs. "Ahead? In your dreams!".
It's ancient mouth cracked open revealing decayed teeth,
smiling it's mocking smile.
Crying blood, I'm on my knee howling, You ARE real, and You WILL help me by.

Oh remember me, even in Your anger.
I am wounded, can't hold on any longer.
Save me, from these bloodthirst predators.
Oh for I know, I know Your love is forever.

Created me, beautifully You've created me.
Full of purposes, You've designed me.
Each breath I take soldly because you mercifully allow me.
Never fail, oh Your love never fail me.

Touch me once again with Your love.
Put Your arms around me and embrace me.
Lift me, oh the love of my soul, never let me go.
I am dying.. dying to be restored.

Guard me, guide me, hold me close.
Put your hand right on my forehead, pour onto me my rightful purpose.
Lift me, oh the love of my soul, never let me go.
For I am dying.. dying to be restored.

- The end -

2 comments:

Jinnia said...

Wow Thitima. This is an amazing, deep glimpse into a beautiful heart full of purpose, God's design and readiness for His restoration. Praying you feel God's embrace today, my friend.

SuperT said...

Thanks, Jinnia.

Follow

Copyright © Give It Some Thoughts | Powered by Blogger
Design by Saeed Salam | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com