A place to remind you the simple things in life that really matter.

29 August 2011

List Of Cool Lunch Box You Might Like For Your Kids


Summer holidays is coming to an end. I have a long list of things to buy for my little boy before school start (he's going to year1). One of those head-throbbing list is 'lunch box' and even when it sounds simple enough, the choices are so vast in the market today I'm having fun choosing. So I think I should share with you what I've found out there.

The idea is, I really want my boy to eat healthy. I am not a fan of 'sandwich' all through the week (you know, be it tuna, ham, cheese, or chicken, sandwich is sandwich). I am so determine to make his lunch variety. I want to include rice today, macaroni tomorrow, and so on. So I am looking for lunch box with more than one compartment inside. So that's one. Besides, kids should have fun eating, so I'm looking for fun-looking package too. Ready? Here they are;



This bento box has panda bear-shaped face that is super cute in my opinion. It got 2 stacked compartments and has a perfect size for kids school lunch.  It is made of food-safe plastic, and even though the inner lid is not microwave and dishwasher safe, the top and bottom compartments are. I love the fact that it is affordable ($13.85) and it's adorable outlook guaranteed to make my son's day. You can check it out here Kotobuki 280-129 2-Tiered Bento Box, Panda Face







Goodbyn Eco-Friendly Original Lunchbox Kit, Blueberry This is another one I am eyeing. Look at those compartments available! I love the fact that I can just put a bit of this and a bit of that in and Boom!, satisfaction guaranteed! This adorable lunch box is a little over the budget I've set, but I'm still open to the possibility (I can be a terrible impulse buyer at times).

The item includes handle for carrying, reusable 8-ounce bottle, removable lid, and 100's of stickers for personalizing. It has 5 compartments and top drawer dishwasher safe.





Pororo stainless airtight Lunchbox Bento Box Plate BLUE This super cute lunch box make me want to be kid again! The lunch is with a snap on lid. Also comes with matching bag ready to go. The box can also be used as plate at home.




I hope I can make up my mind in time with these lovely lunch boxes. Any suggestions?













1 comments:

Follow

Copyright © Give It Some Thoughts | Powered by Blogger
Design by Saeed Salam | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com