We all worry sometimes according to how life goes. It seems unavoidable and nagging, but for our own peace of mind, we need to get rid of worry and be on top of it altogether. Here are useful guidelines to help you do just that;
1. Define your worry; What exactly that is making you worry. Be clear and specific. In most cases, when you have that clear in mind, it is easier for solutions or ways toward solving the problem to surface.
2. What is the worst case scenario?; Be very honest and think of the worst that could happen. Would you lose money, break promise, lose your job, etc? The truth is, the worst may not happen and even if it does it wouldn't completely ruin you. You may have to start all over again. In some cases, it may leave you wounded and inconvenient. But even then, your worrying now will not in anyway lessen the possible difficulty.
3. Remember that most worries are only temporary; There’s time for everything. As long as you are living, you will laugh, you will cry, you will be happy, you will be sad and the list goes on. One of the most wonderful things about living is you never know what tomorrow will bring, so be open and positive. You need it.
4. Face your worries; we’re likely to be in denial or avoid facing the worry or problems at hands. Doing that only allow them to weight heavily at the corner of your mind and dragging you down both physically and emotionally. Make up your mind to accept whatever happens, and you’ll find worry loses it’s power over you.
5. Find solution and work towards solving the problem; Do the best you can where you are with what you have. After you’ve done everything in your power, be still and hope for the best possible result from your effort.
6. Do not forget God; Give all your burdens and worries to Him, for He is the creator and the controller of all things. Remember, God is aware of, in control of, and able to bring you through what ever happen to you today. Seek Him.
Best of luck.